The 2016 Experience the Employment Connection trainings drew to a close on November 18th in York, Pennsylvania. The fifteen events, over the course of five months, were full of information, motivation, and collaboration.
For the last EEC blog, we decided to reflect on some of YOUR favorite moments of the year. The evaluations report, collected at the end of each event includes a question that asks, “What was the most impactful moment of the Experience the Employment Connection?” Here are the most common responses:
- Teamwork—“I experienced a feeling that ‘we’re all in this together.’”
- Positivity—“I realized there are numerous opportunities for collaboration.”
- Networking—“I made a number of new, meaningful connections with those I can work with in the future.”
- Case studies—“I loved working together to think of employment options for Chloe and Joe.”
- The opening skit—“I realized the system can be difficult to navigate for consumers.”
- The education—“I loved learning about other agencies and their resources.”
We would like to thank all of the participants who came out to Experience the Employment Connection this year, and the facilitators who encouraged meaningful discussion. That’s a wrap!